A couple of quickie videos from this week's St Ives Lit Fest.
A review of the awesomely funny Murray Lachlan Young to come.
Bob Deveraux performs "Consider A Wave", accompanied by Paul Healy on flute, and Martyn Barker on guitar.
The second half of Ray Turner's blues poem, accompanied by Charles Shaar Murray on slide guitar and Buffalo Bill Smith on harmonica.
Having a fab time. Wish you were here.
- About: Chinese British poet, writer and broadcaster Anna Chen
- On the radio
- Arts Reviews
- The Steampunk Opium Wars
- Foot and Mouth Campaign
- RSC The Orphan of Zhao controversy
- A Bad Case of the Trots
- Reaching for my Gnu: poetry
- Print Room protest: In the Depths of Dead Love chronology
- Poetry Live!
- Yellow Peril Orientalism
- Suzy Wrong Human Cannon
- Anna May Wong, Hollywood legend