- About: Chinese British poet, writer and broadcaster Anna Chen
- On the radio
- Arts Reviews
- The Steampunk Opium Wars
- Foot and Mouth Campaign
- RSC The Orphan of Zhao controversy
- A Bad Case of the Trots
- Reaching for my Gnu: poetry
- Print Room protest: In the Depths of Dead Love chronology
- Poetry Live!
- Yellow Peril Orientalism
- Suzy Wrong Human Cannon
- Anna May Wong, Hollywood legend
Friday, 7 May 2010
Abducted by Humans: St Ives Literature Festival May 2010
Rod Bullimore and his compadres had to put up some Big Weather when they performed Abducted By Humans at the St Ives Arts Club during the St Ives Literature Festival. The rickety old club was battered by waves and the show punctuated by the screams of the locals. Such sweet music they make ...
It was quite stunning. Even though you were warm and dry, the window being pounded by the sea made it all the more exciting.