- About: Chinese British poet, writer and broadcaster Anna Chen
- On the radio
- Arts Reviews
- The Steampunk Opium Wars
- Foot and Mouth Campaign
- RSC The Orphan of Zhao controversy
- A Bad Case of the Trots
- Reaching for my Gnu: poetry
- Print Room protest: In the Depths of Dead Love chronology
- Poetry Live!
- Yellow Peril Orientalism
- Suzy Wrong Human Cannon
- Anna May Wong, Hollywood legend
Saturday, 3 September 2011
English Defence League pig march on East End mosque
How touching that the much maligned and misunderstood English Defence League should insist that they are not racist to anyone who'll listen, especially in the wake of their admirer Britvic's shooting skirmish in Norway. Nope, not racist at all. I stand corrected.
Here's a video of the respectable EDL preparing to march on a mosque in London's East End in order to prove their non-racist credentials.
Wasn't quite sure who it was the police were protecting, but I'm sure they had fun and lovely overtime.