- About: Chinese British poet, writer and broadcaster Anna Chen
- On the radio
- Arts Reviews
- The Steampunk Opium Wars
- Foot and Mouth Campaign
- RSC The Orphan of Zhao controversy
- A Bad Case of the Trots
- Reaching for my Gnu: poetry
- Print Room protest: In the Depths of Dead Love chronology
- Poetry Live!
- Yellow Peril Orientalism
- Suzy Wrong Human Cannon
- Anna May Wong, Hollywood legend
Wednesday, 4 April 2012
Phwoar! Panda love
Fucking pandas! Or so the news tells us. Last night was the night for bamboo romance and four black eyes — Venus is in Gemini and Yang Guang is in Tian Tian (or vice versa). Good luck, my bredren and sistren. Hope you got it on. Or we'll have to wait another year for her eggs to be in the mood. No pressure. But hurry up.
With our furry chums on loan to Edinburgh Zoo from China for ten years, panda porn followed by the patter of tiny claws is a sure-fire way to draw in the punters.
Here's a video of Tian Tian gagging for it. I sometimes make those whimpering sounds ...