"They don't make 'em like they used to."
I'm just getting to grips with the sad news that the man named after Superman's Dad has passed on to the Great Hall of the People in the Sky.
We all know that power grows from the barrel of a gun. Here's Dear Leader practising with veg.
As Sigmund Freud said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and a vegetable is just a vegetable. Or not.
"Hmm, something's missing."
"The people's cheap laugh is deepest red."
"Do we have something a bit nobblier?"
"Well, it's the right colour."
"I may be needing some of these these."
"Huh! Jesus needed twelve of these."
- About: Chinese British poet, writer and broadcaster Anna Chen
- On the radio
- Arts Reviews
- The Steampunk Opium Wars
- Foot and Mouth Campaign
- RSC The Orphan of Zhao controversy
- A Bad Case of the Trots
- Reaching for my Gnu: poetry
- Print Room protest: In the Depths of Dead Love chronology
- Poetry Live!
- Yellow Peril Orientalism
- Suzy Wrong Human Cannon
- Anna May Wong, Hollywood legend