- About: Chinese British poet, writer and broadcaster Anna Chen
- On the radio
- Arts Reviews
- The Steampunk Opium Wars
- Foot and Mouth Campaign
- RSC The Orphan of Zhao controversy
- A Bad Case of the Trots
- Reaching for my Gnu: poetry
- Print Room protest: In the Depths of Dead Love chronology
- Poetry Live!
- Yellow Peril Orientalism
- Suzy Wrong Human Cannon
- Anna May Wong, Hollywood legend
Thursday, 6 November 2008
Obama's dark secret revealed: election hypnosis
Barack Obama hypnotises America
America's wingnuts demonstrate how to admit defeat with grace and style.
I particularly like the bit that goes: " ... Assigning a meaningless task to the rational mind to distract it thus leaving the subject unguarded by the rational mind. ..." (Hmm, not unlike my time on the left.)
Whereas this is how it really went ...
Homer Simpson tries to vote
Johann Hari on four ticking timebombs for Barack Obama
STOP PRESS: Back to Earth with a bump. Barack Obama appoints right-winger to be his chief-of-staff.