- About: Anna Chen
- On the radio
- Arts Reviews
- The Steampunk Opium Wars
- Foot and Mouth Campaign
- RSC The Orphan of Zhao controversy
- Print Room protest: In the Depths of Dead Love chronology
- Reaching for my Gnu: poetry
- Anna Chen's Poetry
- Yellow Peril Orientalism
- Suzy Wrong Human Cannon
- Anna May Wong, Hollywood legend
- Shakedown: America's 21st Century War on China
Saturday, 23 October 2010
Dr Patrick Nolan defends bankers: Orwell Prize launch
I offer in evidence of the depraved mindset of the managerial class imposing the Tory cuts this video from the Orwell Prize launch debate (Thursday 21st Oct 2011) on Poverty and the Spending Review.
The charmless Dr Patrick Nolan argues that the bankers are innocent while the plebs who sneak smokes back across the channel and small businesses who work the system are to blame.
More on Dr Patrick Nolan here
Video 3 of Nolan's original speech here.
Harpy Marx's comments from the floor, followed by Penny Red, in video 8 here