- About: Chinese British poet, writer and broadcaster Anna Chen
- On the radio
- Arts Reviews
- The Steampunk Opium Wars
- Foot and Mouth Campaign
- RSC The Orphan of Zhao controversy
- A Bad Case of the Trots
- Reaching for my Gnu: poetry
- Print Room protest: In the Depths of Dead Love chronology
- Poetry Live!
- Yellow Peril Orientalism
- Suzy Wrong Human Cannon
- Anna May Wong, Hollywood legend
Saturday, 14 July 2012
A Routemaster named Dystopia
Here's what I wrote in 2008 on where the London Olympics were headed.
And here's what I wrote last month.
Spooky, possums. Or maybe I was just paying attention.
But even I never guessed they'd stick major military hardware on people's homes (not the homes of the wealthy lining the Thames, note).
Protesters are having to get special legal training to know their rights. Heaven forfend that this should happen ...
Locog tries to take over the internet. Their rules here. Oh yeah ...?