- About: Chinese British poet, writer and broadcaster Anna Chen
- On the radio
- Arts Reviews
- The Steampunk Opium Wars
- Foot and Mouth Campaign
- RSC The Orphan of Zhao controversy
- A Bad Case of the Trots
- Reaching for my Gnu: poetry
- Print Room protest: In the Depths of Dead Love chronology
- Poetry Live!
- Yellow Peril Orientalism
- Suzy Wrong Human Cannon
- Anna May Wong, Hollywood legend
Sunday, 27 April 2014
Class War comes to Penge: Ian Bone standing in Lewisham in the general election
Looking forward to seeing Class War liven up the general election. "Because all the other candidates are SCUM!" With very few exceptions, I'd say they were cutting with the overall mood.
If you don't like the sentiment, then make sure your candidate does their job, represents their constituency, protects the rights of their voters rather than the rich and basically does NOT behave like scum.
Anarchist Ian Bone is standing in Lewisham West and Penge in 2015.