Friday, 23 January 2009


I don't even know the artist's name but Claire emailed these pictures and they are so gorgeous and impressive that I wanted to share. The only info that came with them was:
It takes him four hours to do a hand. Then he photographs it for posterity. I cannot imagine how he does the eyes so remarkably lifelike.  It took him 10 hours to do the two-handed Eagle in picture #2.

I'll never attempt my puny shadow puppetry again.

Click on pix for large versions.


harpymarx said...

They are utterly impressive and beautiful. Wow....

Tony said...

Fantastic. Makes my ACAB on my knuckles seem a tad underwhelming!

Madam Miaow said...

Ha, ha! Yes, tattoo that!

Mrs. M. said...

they are by Guido Daniele!
I love the photographs of his body paintings as well. I would love (LOVE!) to have by bod painted like that.